The registration fee is $125. No registrations will be accepted without payment! No refunds will be given after the registration deadline!
Download the Registration Form and Conference Call (please note that the dates on the Call are not accurate as a result of the rescheduling)
Print, fill out and return with payment.
Important Rescheduling Information
- If chapter paid by check: Rooms will “roll over” to September automatically. If they are unable to attend in September and would like a refund, they must contact the hotel directly and request a refund.
- If the chapter paid by credit card (which have not been charged): Contact the hotel and request the hotel move their “hold” to the September date as legally, OCSEA can’t make that request on the member’s behalf due to credit card laws.
- If the chapter would like their registration refund: Submit in writing via email, fax or letter to the attention of Theresa Smith and their check will be mailed back to them.
- Have questions? Contact Angela Harrington.
Room reservations must be made directly by calling The Summit A Dolce Hotel at 866-898-3567. Mention "Ohio Civil Service Employees Association" for the group rate. The hotel's booking deadline for the "OCSEA" rate is February 28. Room reservations will not be guaranteed after the booking cutoff date.
The "OCSEA" rate for sleeping rooms (King/Queen) is $134.00 plus tax per night (this is a $5 increase per night as a result of the rescheduling).
If your chapter is paying by check, the check MUST be mailed to the hotel two weeks prior to the conference as the hotel will not accept checks the day of arrival.
Additional meal tickets MUST be purchased for guests and MUST be purchased in advance. Meal tickets are required for children guests as well. See below and on the registration form for pricing. Absolutely no meal tickets will be sold at the conference, with no exceptions.
The guest meal prices are as follows:
- Adult (age 13 and older) Saturday Breakfast: $21.00
- Adult (age 13 and older) Saturday Lunch: $25.00
- Child (6-12) Saturday Breakfast: $10
- Child (6-12) Saturday Lunch: $15
- Ages 5 and under are free
If you already have an OCSEA member ID badge please bring it with you. First-time conference goers will receive a new badge at the conference.
Have questions on registration? Email Angela Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.