September 16-17, 2016
Ohio Veterans Home
3416 Columbus Ave.,
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
“We don’t know them all, but we owe them all.”
The OCSEA Veterans Affairs Committee will hold its annual Veterans Conference the weekend of Sept. 16-17, 2016. The majority of the conference agenda will take place on Saturday with a social and networking event on Friday evening.
- Conference Call
- Registration Form
- Conference attendees will need their OCSEA picture ID card or OCSEA membership card to check in at the conference. If you do not have the ID badge, you can acquire one at the conference.
PARKING UPDATE: Enter at the Veterans Hall Entrance. Attendees should park in the lot located across the road from the entrance near the Carillon Bells. The lot directly in front of the building is assigned resident parking only.
Best Western Plus
6011 Milan Rd.
Sandusky, OH 44870
- Reservations and payment must be made directly with the hotel.
- The conference rate is $116 per night.
Additional lodging at the Comfort Inn. Call 419-621-0200.
OCSEA Veterans Awards
NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Nominations for the OCSEA Veteran of the Year and the OCSEA Veteran Supporter of the Year can be submitted between now and Aug. 12. Nominations should be emailed to OCSEA or sent by mail ATTN: Gina Ison, "Veteran of the Year," 390 Worthington Rd., Suite A, Westerville, OH 43082.
- The OCSEA member name(s) being nominated
- The award for which you are nominating them (Veteran or Supporter)
- A description of what they have done to support veterans within the last year.
Friday, Sept. 16
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Early Registration
at Best Western
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm - Cocktail Reception - American Legion, 3615 Hayes Ave., Sandusky, OH - Conference badge is required to attend. Guest can get a badge at early registration.
Saturday, Sept. 17
Ohio Veterans Home (use entrance by the Great Room)
8:00 am - Registration
9:15 am to 11:30 am - General Session
11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Lunch
12:45 pm to 2:00 pm - afternoon program
There will be a tour of the Veterans Home following adjournment. Please sign up at registration.
Contact Gina Ison at email@example.com or 800-266-5615, ext. 4706.
The OCSEA Veterans Committee Chair is Bret Pitts.