Purchasing Power helps OCSEA members buy name brand electronics, like computers, smart phones, and smart TV through payroll deduction. And now, members can also purchase appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, and washers and dryers, through the program.
OCSEA members are eligible for Purchasing Power from day-one of employment with the State of Ohio. Learn more about this program and all OCSEA discount programs at ocsea.org/extras!
Eligible from the first day of employment
- Members must be employed by the State of Ohio,
have bi-weekly pay and earn a minimum of $15K per year.
- Manageable payments automatically deducted from your paycheck in equal installments over 18 months
Online ordering or by phone
- No credit check
- No additional fees beyond the all-inclusive price
- No down payment required, optional deposit available to decrease payroll deductions
- Plans now available to purchase appliances including refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, washers and dryers