The 29th Biennial OCSEA Convention program is now available online. Click HERE to download the full program.
Important info. to remember
- Registration opens at 5 p.m. on Wednesday evening and 8 a.m. on Thursday and Friday.
- New Delegate Orientation, a must-attend for all new to Convention, takes place 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening and 8 a.m. on Thursday morning.
- Several workshops begin at 8 a.m. on Thursday and Friday.
Here are some highlights:
- Columbus City Councilwoman Michelle Mills
- State Senator Nina Turner
- WAC luncheon with State Representative Tracy Maxwell Heard
- PEOPLE VIP reception
- Ohio AFL-CIO President, Tim Burga
- AFSCME Secretary-Treasurer, Lee Saunders
- OCSEA Elections
- CMCA Luncheon with State Senator, Joe Schiavoni
- “Show your Solidarity” Banquet