Saturday, August 6, 2016
OCSEA Union Hall,
390 Worthington Rd.,
Westerville, Ohio 43082
The OCSEA Corrections Assembly will hold its first Corrections Retreat on Saturday, August 6, 2016. A networking event will be held Friday, August 5 in the evening. Download the event Call for more information.
Download Registration Form
- Registration is $25 per person. Includes packet, breakfast and lunch.
- Registration deadline is July 30, 2016. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Payment must be included with registration form.
- If a chapter rebate is being used, it must be approved by the chapter president on the registration form.
- Conference attendees will need their OCSEA picture ID card or OCSEA membership card to check in at the conference. If you do not have the ID badge, you can acquire one at the conference.
Holiday Inn, 8670 Orion Place, Columbus, Ohio 43240
- Reservations must be made directly with the hotel.
- Mention reservation code: CCO
- Hotel reservation cut off date is July 20, 2016.
Friday, August 5
6-8 p.m. – Networking Reception
Saturday, August 6
8-10 a.m. – Registration
10-11 a.m. – General Session
11.am.-noon – Workshops 1
12:30-1 p.m. – Lunch
1-2 p.m. – Workshops 2
2-3 p.m. – General Session
3-3:30 p.m. – Wrap up, awards, door prizes
3:30 p.m. Adjourn
Information to come.
Workshops will count toward education credit.
Contact Theresa Lapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-266-5615, ext. 4714.